All Wolff College of Coffee bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
- We do offer a change of mind exchange or refund if notice is given within 72 hours of the course commencing.
- We are unable to exchange, transfer or refund course bookings if the notice falls outside of the 72 hour window.
- Roasting Pathway course times may be adjusted if the number of students booked in is 2 or less. The scheduled course time is 9am-3pm. If course numbers are 2 or less for the date you are booked in for, the time will be shortened by 2 hours each day. If this is the case, we will notify you 72 hours prior to the course commencing.
- All of the Roasting Pathway group courses are capped to 8 people to ensure each person has equal learning opportunities.
- All of the Barista Pathway group courses require a minimum of 2 students in order to proceed. If the course is not going to proceed due to low numbers, we will notify you 72 hours prior to the course commencing.
- All of the Barista Pathway group courses are capped at 8 people to ensure each person has equal learning opportunities.
- If you are unable to attend a course or private consultation but would like to send someone else in your place, please provide us with the contact details of the person person replacing you no less than 24 hours prior to the course commencing.
- Each person who completes one of our Barista or Roasting Pathway courses will receive a certificate from the Wolff College of Coffee. Please ensure you have provided your preffered name for the certificate when booking, as this will be the name used on your certificate.
- The Coffee Tastings are hosted free of charge and capped to 18 people. If you change your mind or are no longer able to attend please notify us as soon as possible so we are able to offer your spot to another person as the coffee tasting are very popular.
- Roastery Tours are subject to the numbers as per the invoice. If your numbers exceed the number on the booking on the day we will charge an additional cost per person (for each person exceeding the quote). This will be invoiced accordingly.
- If a course, private consultation or roastery tour is cancelled due prior or during to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued.
- The Wolff College of Coffee has all rights to film and photograph content for educational and marketing purposes during a course, private consultation or roastery tour. Please notify us prior to your booking if you or your group do not consent.
- The Wolff College of Coffee Terms & Conditions listed are subject to change at any given time.
- The Wolff College of Coffee prices listed are subject to change at any given time.
- The Wolff College of Coffee course dates listed are subject to change or be cancelled at any given time providing there are 0 bookings at the time.
Queries regarding Wolff College of Coffee bookings be addressed to the following Department:
WOLFF COLLEGE OF COFFEE
140 Gerler Road
Phone: (07) – 3267 5551