Probatone 12 Series 3
Following the new P05 III, the P12 III is the most recent addition to the PROBAT shop roaster series and the next one of a whole new shop roaster generation. Like its smaller equivalent, the drum roaster embodies inspiring constructive accomplishments combined with the iconic PROBAT design.The forward-looking intelligent control system of the new P12 delivers a most precise roasting experience for optimum flavour development. Multiple design options make the P12 unique for every roastery.
Roasters’ needs might have changed over time, but the demand for consistent and reproducible roasts has remained the same all over the world. The HMI of the completely new web-based control system of the P12 III is clearly visualised in full scope via an adjustable, capacitive, 15.6-inch touch screen. To enable roasters to get the maximum out of their coffee beans, the P12 can be optionally equipped with additional sensors for the generation of more machine- and process-related data. The visionary integrated control system allows for the safe and automatic reproduction of all stored settings via a recipe management with any number of user-definable recipes. Moreover, these can be safely transferred to other roasters while maintaining reproducibility. Also, it is possible to add events either during or after the roasting process.With the new control system, several roasters may be operated via one surface, while process data may be individually arranged on the screen display. The control can be connected to any mobile device, regardless of the operating system, whereas a minimum display size of 9.7 inches is recommended.
The ideal machine for ambitious roast masters. Small enough to be flexible, big enough to really cut the mustard. The Probatone 12 processes up to 400 kilo’s of green coffee into 340 kilos of roasted coffee in 8 hours and can thus produce nearly its own body weight in coffee everyday.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Typical roasting time: 12-20 min
- Recommended batch size: 12 kg green beans
- Heating type: Natural Gas / Propane Gas / Electricity
- Approximate hourly output : 40Kg Roasted Coffee
- Consistent, homogeneous roast of the coffee beans thanks to Probat-specific air-to-bean ratio and special shovel mechanism
- Fast, gentle cooling of the roasted product in generously proportioned cooling sieve
- Brushes mounted under the cooling sieve for automatic cleaning of the cooling sieve floor
- Several components made of high-quality cast iron
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate exhausts for the cooling and roasting air
- Maximum flexibility thanks to infinitely adjustable gas regulation
- Reliable heating provided by cutting-edge burner technology
- Available with Pilot Roaster Shop semi-automatic controller on request