Wolff Coffee Roasters is very excited to announce that we have been selected to host the Queensland Aeropress Championship in 2019! The event will be held on Tuesday August 13th pressing off from 4:00pm onwards. We wanted to have some fun with the poster this year and open it up to the Qld Creatives & Coffee Community! If you have a creative bone of some kind, LOVE coffee & would thoroughly enjoy the bragging rights to having your artwork represented by the Qld 2019 Aeropress Championship Poster... don't hold back and enter NOW!
PrizeYour design will be used for the 2019 Aeropress Championship Poster & supporting collatoral!
$500.00 Prize Money for the Winner (HOW EPIC IS THAT?!)
2 x spectator tickets to the 2019 Qld AeroPress Championship
What is the W.A.C?New to the World Aeropress Championship... read all about it here
Queensland Coffee Community
The poster is reflective of the W.A.C ethos of community and bringing people together. This means that it shouldn't feature any sexualised, violent, or graphic imagery that might make people uncomfortable or feel excluded.
Graphic Design, Illustration, Drawing, Painting, Photography & Typography
Accepted Files: PDF, JPEG, AI, EPS, PSD
Layout & Size: portrait, A3, min. 3500 x 4900 pixels
Resolution: 300 DPI
Colour: Please provide the file in RGB (Web) and if possible also include a CMYK (Print) version
How to Submit Your Poster
To enter simply email your artwork entry to info@
Important Competition Dates
Facebook Votes Counted: Between 9:00am Friday 21 June - 5:00pm Monday 24 June 2019
Inspiration & Resources
Previous Posters: click here
Website: click here
Instagram: click here
How is the Winner Chosen?
We will be sharing all the submissions at the same time via our Facebook page (click here) at 9:00am on Friday 21 June. The poster with the most amount of likes at 5:00pm Monday 24 June will be submitted to W.A.C for approval. Once we have an approved poster, we will release the winner on Facebook on Monday 1 July.
Competitor & Spectator Tickets
Tickets will be available for purchase in July.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be notified once the poster has been approved by W.A.C. If the poster with the most amount of likes is not approved by W.A.C, the poster with the next highest amount of likes will be submitted for approval, and so on until there is an approved design.
- The prize will only be awarded to the poster which has been approved by W.A.C, this MAY NOT be the poster which received the most amount of likes on Facebook.
- The poster must include reference to the 'Queensland Coffee Community'.
- Each submission must include a short description in the body of the email (50 words or less) of your poster concept & how it reflects the Queensland Coffee Community.
- Only 1 poster per person can be submitted.
- Submitted posters which are condemned to be inappropriate on behalf of W.A.C will not be posted or shared on our Facebook page for voting.
- Submitted posters which do not follow the guidelines will not be not be posted or shared on our Facebook page for voting.
- Wolff Coffee Roasters employees are excluded from entering the poster competition.
- The prize money of $500.00 AUD will be provided to the winner in cash before Wednesday 31 July 2019. The winner must be able to collect the prize from Wolff Coffee Roasters or provide us with the appropriate bank details to transfer the prize money.
If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call +61 7 326 7551.