It is important for us that you can rely on excellent roast quality over many years, after all your roasters can only stay in top form if they are properly looked after. Check our videos about how to properly maintain your Probat Shop Roaster and how to fix common issues.
- Things to Consider When Buying a Coffee Roaster
- Putting together a Roaster Maintenance Kit
Adjusting the Drum Gap on your Roaster
Cleaning your Roasters Exhaust Flue
Setting the Under Pressure of your Roaster
- Cleaning and Greasing the Front Bearing of a Coffee Roaster
- Cleaning the Filling Hopper
- Cleaning the Air Roasting Fan
- Adjusting the Negative Pressure Inside the Drum
If you need any further help with your Probat Shop Roaster or the Pilot Shop Roaster don't hesitate to contact us.